Clicking on some of these links will take you away from the MKN Legal website.

These websites are outside the control of MKN Legal and you link to these sites at your own risk.

Please direct any queries or feedback regarding sites linked to in this section to the operators of these websites


Accounting Services

George & Ridgway - Accountants & Auditors
Unit 2 45 Sanders St, Upper Mt Gravatt QLD 4122
T: +61 7 3849 7677


Body Corporate Legal Services

Herd Lawyers - The Body Corporate Lawyers
PO Box 180 - Maroochydore Qld 4558

T: +61 419 737 738


Family Law

Simone Barbour - Accredited Family Law Specialist

Anthony Black - Family Law

P.O. Box 15630
City East Post Shop, Qld 4002

T: +61 (07) 3229 2444


Home loans

Aussie -Upper Mt Gravatt

Upper Mt Gravatt, Westfield Garden City (near Cinema end)

Shop 2005a, 2049 Logan Rd, Upper Mt Gravatt Qld 4122

T: +61 7 3349 3814


NSW conveyancing & legal services

VS George Lawyers  
Shop 2, 22-40 Sarsfield Circuit,
Bexley North NSW 2207
T: +61 2 9150 6991


Qld Transfer Duty

Queensland Office of State Revue
T: 13 74 68


Qld Titles fees

Department of Natural Resources and Mines
T: 13 74 68
Contact: Department of Natural Resources and Mines


Other real estate related professionals

The purchase or sale of a property, whether for commercial or residential property will usually require consultation with other professionals.

For example, it is recommended that a buyer or seller of real estate, where applicable, seek advice and assistance from:

  1. Licensed Building, Pest or Pool inspectors;
  2. A financier, if a loan is being sought to finance the transaction, or if a loan is being paid out at settlement.

An all risks property and title insurance.

Other advice a commercial or residential purchaser or seller might consider includes:

  1. Advice from an accountant on the GST or tax implications of the transaction, SMFS advice, financial planner;
  2. Engineers, surveyors, fit-out, construction contractors, builder, soil tester, architect, surveyor, or other professional about the condition of the property and/or possible contamination on the property;
  3. Valuer, with respect to a rental valuation and projected returns;
  4. Town planning consultants to assess compliance issues or give advice in the case of proposed future development;
  5. Other consultants or professionals should also be considered, but this will depend on your specific circumstances and we always recommend you obtain legal advice, prior to purchasing or selling a property.

MKN Legal do not provide financial, accounting, taxation or other non legal advice.