George & Ridgway - Accountants & Auditors
Unit 2 45 Sanders St, Upper Mt Gravatt QLD 4122
T: +61 7 3849 7677
Body Corporate Legal Services
The Body Corporate Lawyers
PO Box 180
Maroochydore Qld 4558
T: +61 419 737 738
Upper Mt Gravatt, Westfield Garden City (near Cinema end)
Shop 2005a, 2049 Logan Rd, Upper Mt Gravatt Qld 4122
T: +61 7 3349 3814
NSW conveyancing & legal services
Qld Transfer Duty
Queensland Office of State Revue
T: 13 74 68
Qld Titles fees
Department of Natural Resources and Mines
T: 13 74 68
Contact: Department of Natural Resources and Mines
Other real estate related professionals
The purchase or sale of a property, whether for commercial or residential property will usually require consultation with other professionals.
For example, it is recommended that a buyer or seller of real estate, where applicable, seek advice and assistance from:
- Licensed Building, Pest or Pool inspectors;
- A financier, if a loan is being sought to finance the transaction, or if a loan is being paid out at settlement.
An all risks property and title insurance.
Other advice a commercial or residential purchaser or seller might consider includes:
- Advice from an accountant on the GST or tax implications of the transaction, SMFS advice, financial planner;
- Engineers, surveyors, fit-out, construction contractors, builder, soil tester, architect, surveyor, or other professional about the condition of the property and/or possible contamination on the property;
- Valuer, with respect to a rental valuation and projected returns;
- Town planning consultants to assess compliance issues or give advice in the case of proposed future development;
- Other consultants or professionals should also be considered, but this will depend on your specific circumstances and we always recommend you obtain legal advice, prior to purchasing or selling a property.
MKN Legal do not provide financial, accounting, taxation or other non legal advice.